Enrolling at our school
are delighted you have chosen to enrol your children at Buderim Mountain State
School. Because of the substantial growth in the Buderim Mountain area over the
last few years, it is important you refer to our enrolment management plan and check your
school catchment area before enrolling. Families outside our
catchment are welcome to apply for special consideration, though are not
guaranteed a place in the school.
information about Prep enrolments please visit our Prep enrolment page here.
are three simple enrolment steps to follow:
1. The enrolment application
the application form. A separate
application form must be completed for each enrolling child.
these are completed, an enrolment meeting with the relevant Sector Deputy
Principal can be arranged by contacting the office on (07) 5477 2777.
2. The enrolment interview
documents must be available for presentation at the interview. Without the
correct documents the enrolment cannot proceed. Please bring the follow items
to the enrolment interview:
- You and the children applying for enrolment
- Each child's birth certificate
- One primary source - a current lease agreement, or rates notice, or
unconditional sale agreement and
- One secondary source - a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas)
showing this same address and parent's/legal guardian's name
- A current passport and visa is required for any child born overseas
- Each child’s most recent student report card
the enrolment meeting we will:
- discuss the details on your enrolment application
- discuss uniforms, books and any fees payable
- complete an Enrolment Agreement, Internet Agreement and Media
3. Ordering resources and
parent is directly responsible for providing the student with textbooks and
other resources for a student’s use while attending school.
a service to assist parents with the cost of these educational resources, Buderim
Mountain State School operates a student resource scheme.
purpose of the scheme is to provide the parent with a cost-effective
alternative to purchasing textbooks, resources, consumables and materials
independently, through reduced prices gained from the school’s bulk purchasing
new enrolments throughout the year, please check with the office for current
information regarding ordering booklists or refer to the PDF links on the right
hand side of this page.